Sunday, March 16, 2008

Times are tough all over

I hate being broke!

My paychecks use to go a lot further than they do now. Its partially my fault, adding a few new bills on doesn't help keep the cash in my bank account. But its not all me. Things are getting crazy expensive.

I know I'm not alone when I have to think twice about where I'm going to drive my car because of the cost of gas. I find myself grouping activities together to get the most out of my driving trips. I'm lucky because I can actually walk to and from work everyday. I don't know how I would afford it otherwise.

Some days I just wish I wasn't living paycheck to paycheck. I'll just have to try and make my check stretch a bit further.

No comments:

Off the Table: Player/Character Immersion at the table

I volunteered to join another group for a TTRPG discussion on the Off the Table live stream tonight. Tonight's topic was about player/ch...