Thursday, July 15, 2010

EA Active


When I first purchased my Nintendo Wii last year I made sure to buy the Wii Fit package with it.  After using the Wii Fit for a while I wanted to check out some of the other "exercise" based games that the Wii had to offer.

I bought my copy of EA Active toward the end of last year.  In my opinion this game really gives you a great workout.  I've done workout videos in the past, but would much rather pop this disc in the Wii and do a workout routine.  Active offers a nice variety of exercises.  There are pre-made workouts, or you can design your own routine.  It shows you which muscle groups you will work within your routine.  It also tracks your calories and offers challenges and trophies to keep you coming back.

I would recommend both the original EA Active game & the EA Active More Workouts disc.  You can purchase the leg strap and arm band separately if you want to have two sets so you can work out with a friend or family member.

No comments:

Off the Table: Player/Character Immersion at the table

I volunteered to join another group for a TTRPG discussion on the Off the Table live stream tonight. Tonight's topic was about player/ch...