Monday, March 26, 2018

Uncanny Adventures a TTRPG Live Stream

Over the last few months I have been preparing to run a live game of Dungeons & Dragons on my Twitch channel. I had been participating in a live game for a while and I really wanted to try putting my own game together.



Getting everything ready took a lot of time and I did a lot of research into how other people were streaming similar content. I created my own overlays, artwork and maps. I reached out to some players I had DM’d for in the past and invited them to play. 

I was very nervous going into our first broadcast, and even though it wasn’t perfect, I am still very happy with what we accomplished. So, here is a link to our first session.



Looking forward to learning more and having fun gaming.

No comments:

Off the Table: Player/Character Immersion at the table

I volunteered to join another group for a TTRPG discussion on the Off the Table live stream tonight. Tonight's topic was about player/ch...