Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Southeastern CT Flooding

I drove over this road yesterday morning going to work.
Had to figure out a new way home in the evening...

This has been a crazy couple of days in Southeastern CT. So much rain and now flooding everywhere. Going to work yesterday morning I got turned around 2 times because the roads I would normally take were flooded. One section of town is a pond. The road that I did finally take into work actually had a section collaspe later in the day.

Here are some photos of the roads I would usually drive... unfortunately I didn't have my boat ready so I had to go a different route...

No comments:

Off the Table: Player/Character Immersion at the table

I volunteered to join another group for a TTRPG discussion on the Off the Table live stream tonight. Tonight's topic was about player/ch...