Friday, August 13, 2010

Brooks & Dunn Mansfield, MA


The first of my last three Brooks & Dunn concerts before they go their separate ways.  I didn't plan on going to this show originally, but my cousin Joe was planning to attend and suggested I pick up a general admission ticket.  I met Joe, Chrissy, JP and Eric in the parking lot to relax before the show.  It was a lot of fun just hanging out and I ran into a friend of mine as well.


I didn't see Sara Evans open the show.  I was waiting in line for my Meet and Greet with Brooks and Dunn.  I was lucky enough to win one from the fanclub.


For the first time in quite a few years I watched the show from the back of the venue. I love sitting up close at a show, but it was pretty cool to take everything in and see the crowds reaction too. I went with Joe to his first Brooks and Dunn concert in New Hampshire a few years back and it was really cool to get to see them with him one more time before the end.

No comments:

Off the Table: Player/Character Immersion at the table

I volunteered to join another group for a TTRPG discussion on the Off the Table live stream tonight. Tonight's topic was about player/ch...