Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Semester Begins...

I last took college courses in 2005.  Since then I've talked about going back, but never took the plunge.  It is finally time for me to test the waters.  I'm enrolled in two courses this semester.  One is a programming class that focuses on C++.  The other is a psychology class.  Officially the semester begins Thursday, but I took advantage of buying my books early and have already started reading and working on my study notes.

Term of the day:
humanistic psychology: historically significant perspective that emphasized the growth potential of healthy people and the individual's potential for personal growth

No comments:

Off the Table: Player/Character Immersion at the table

I volunteered to join another group for a TTRPG discussion on the Off the Table live stream tonight. Tonight's topic was about player/ch...